We are glad you are have interest in developing an App for the ZEASN Smart TV Platform, Whale OS.
To ensure all Apps submitted to the [ZEASN Developer Portal] are reliable, perform as expected, and are free of offensive material, we (Beijing ZEASN Information Technology Co., Ltd., hereafter” ZEASN”) have drafted the following set of guidelines. As you plan and develop your App, make sure to use these guidelines together with all other available resources in order to ensure smooth certification and compliance. If an App does not follow these guidelines or at any time violates any of these guidelines, it will not be uploaded and made available on the ZEASN Smart TV Portal and/or may be removed without notice if already uploaded.
If you want to join the ZEASN Smart TV Platform, you must adhere the following guidelines:
1. Compliance with global and local law
All Applications must comply with the applicable laws, regulations, rules, regulations and court orders both globally and locally.
2. No Competing Products
No Application is allowed to advertise products or companies that are identified as being in competition with ZEASN or is a competitor of ZEASN by ZEASN prior to the making available the Application within the ZEASN Smart TV Platform.
3. Intellectual property rights
No Application, by itself or as a result of any content shown in the Application, shall infringe any Intellectual Property Rights of any party, not does it encourage or induce the infringement of such rights. All representations and identifications must be truthful, accurate, and complete.
4. No Advertising Apps
No Application shall serve the main purpose of advertising or soliciting business for any third party unless it is in line with the ZEASN advertising rules and approved by ZEASN. You can contact our Business Development team for more information.
5. No Contests, Sweepstakes, Lotteries
No Application shall include any contest or sweepstakes unless it is approved by ZEASN.
6. No viruses or similar
No Application shall contain a virus, Trojan horse, sniffer, backdoors, robots, spiders, worms, time bombs, bots, spyware, adware, malware, or any other malicious or harmful software code, file, program or programming routine or other features that may contaminate, destroy, damage or have an adverse impact on the Application store, the ZEASN Smart TV OS or any component thereof, or the end-user’s device.
7. Content Limitations
No Application shall offer or include any content deemed inappropriate by ZEASN in its sole discretion. Inappropriate content includes, but is not limited to any text, artwork, photographs, displays, audio, or video material that promotes, endorses, or sanctions, unless solely for the purpose of conveying information that would reasonably be considered as newsworthy to all end users, for example:
· Libelous or defamatory matter
· Spyware, adware or other malicious programs or code
· Items subject to embargo or import or export regulations
· Counterfeit goods
· Matter that might be prohibited under “hate crimes” statutes
· Matter that might discriminate or offend on the basis of race, gender, religion, ethnicity, age, physical disability, or sexual orientation
· Terrorism or excessive violence
· Criminal activity
· Hacking, surveillance, interception or descrambling equipment
· Cigarettes and tobacco related material
· Illegal drugs and paraphernalia
· Unauthorized or unapproved use of the Intellectual Property Rights of ZEASN or of any other person or entity
· Real and active guns
· Unlicensed or unauthorized medical, legal, tax or other professional advice
· Unlicensed sale of prescription drugs
· Obscenity, pornography, prostitution, body parts or bodily fluids (unless it is approved by ZEASN)
· Stolen products and items used to commit theft
· Fireworks, explosives and other hazardous materials
· Non-transferable items, such as airline tickets
· Gambling and gambling-related activities and equipment unless it is approved by ZEASN
· Other violations of applicable laws, regulations, rules, statutes and court orders, globally or locally.
· Any explicit or implied affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement by, or affiliation, association, or favored status with, ZEASN.
8. No Spam
No Application shall present content that is unwanted, repetitive, deceptive, or unrelated to the main characteristic of the Application.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you understand and expressly agree that ZEASN and its subsidiaries, affiliates, for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages (including any loss of data) resulting from your actions.
ZEASN further expressly states that ZEASN disclaims all warranties and conditions, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of the rights of others.
ZEASN reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify this guideline.
You agree that even if ZEASN does not exercise or enforce any statutory rights or remedies described in this Agreement (or by ZEASN under any applicable law), ZEASN shall not be deemed to have formally waived its rights and ZEASN may still exercise these rights. Or perform appropriate remedial measures.